The following are forbidden of the forum's members:
- Using the forum to promote a personal business. Doing so dilutes the vision of preserving Kramer heritage and drives a wedge between forum members in competing businesses.
- Using the forum to solicit members for a competing forum. Anyone undermining the forum's unity is in violation of the bylaws.
- Creating confusion, and affiliating the Kramer Forum with any entity other than the Kramer Forum itself.
- Creating seamless navigation from a different website to the Kramer Forum or KramerForum.com. Kramer Forum may be advertised in the "links" section of any website, but may not be included as part of another site's navigation.
- Undermining the forum's unity by verbal attacks on forum members or administrators.
- Using false identities or deceiving forum members in false business practices.
- Exploiting the Kramer Forum or Kramer Forum admins and members for personal gain or profit. This activity will be evaluated on a case by case basis by all admins and moderators.
- Selling products that are not as described or listing products on this forum my omitting certain aspects of the description in order to deceive or mislead a prospective buyer.
- Selling copyrighted or trademarked materials: please be aware that selling copyrighted or trademarked materials such as logos are not allowed on this forum.
- Selling or soliciting the sale of musical equipment is premitted ONLY in the "Kramer Klassifieds" section. Any sale or solicitation outside the Klassifieds section may be deleted. Please see the specific Rules regarding Access to the Klassifieds section, below.
Repeat violations of these bylaws are subject for temporary or permanent ban from the Kramer forum.