1. Dear Guest, after 14 years the Kramer Forum has migrated to archive-only mode (no new posts) as of August 2016.
    A heartfelt THANK YOU to all the KF members and brothers over the last decade-plus.
    Find myself and the original KF crew at the Kramer Forum & Friends Facebook Group.

80´s Metal Improvisation with the 84 :)

Discussion in 'Kramers on YouTube' started by Phoenix van Wyden LA, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Phoenix van Wyden LA

Phoenix van Wyden LA Kramer Master

Hi Kramer bros :)
    My friend Maxxxwell Carlisle is creating a collection of vacking tracks and he invited me to jam over one of his creations :)
    I´d be glad to read the opinion from the forum bros :)
    Have a rokking sunday !!

2. rickyork

rickyork Kramer Master

Wow...... Great tone on that jammin track!!!! Fantastic :urock Hope you join the new forum and keep posting your great video's!!!!

3. Phoenix van Wyden LA

Hi !! Thank you for the kind words :) I´m glad you liked it !!
    I´ll be joining the new forum for sure , i can´t believe this one is on the final countdown , i joined the KF when i wasn´t even playing the guitar ... it´s the end of an era for sure .

4. Del Hudson

Del Hudson Kramer Kingpin

Great jam session! \m/ After watching your videos for years, I have to say that we all have seen your talent and chops blossom during that time. You've come a long way baby. I have been waiting a while to see you finally work on some original stuff. You didn't disappoint either.

5. Phoenix van Wyden LA

Hi Del !! Thanks for always being so supportive and for following my playing since i started :) Original songs are around the corner i just finished a few ones and i´m looking for musicians as we type :) Hope to see you on the new KF :)