1. Dear Guest, after 14 years the Kramer Forum has migrated to archive-only mode (no new posts) as of August 2016.
    A heartfelt THANK YOU to all the KF members and brothers over the last decade-plus.
    Find myself and the original KF crew at the Kramer Forum & Friends Facebook Group.

Goodbye Kramer Forum!

Discussion in 'General Kramer Discussion' started by JarrodTheBobo, Aug 10, 2016.

1. JarrodTheBobo

JarrodTheBobo Kramer Kommander

Eh, this scene always got to me, and it seems rather appropriate in parallel to the closing of this wonderful place...

I'm definatly going to miss popping on this page everyday to check out what's new, it's been an absolute blast.

I can't thank you all enough for everything ya'll have done over the years, whether that be educating us Kramertarded ones with the oh so valuable gift of Kramer knowledge, posting your bands and song covers for all of us to see, showing off your gear, friends, etc., or just hanging around and causing some good fun and giggles.

Thank you all for the many years of good times, bad times, okay times, and Kramer times... :urock

See ya'll on the net!

-Jarrod, signing out for the last time.